Location & Access
The UASK Computer Lab is located on the first floor of the Paul Building Room 105 at 2600 Seventh Avenue, Ketchikan, AK 99901. The Computer Lab is wheelchair accessible.
Computer Lab Hours
Spring Semester Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8AM - 8PM
Friday 8 AM- 6 PM
Closed Saturday & Sunday (See below)
Open some Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm when Testing Center is open.
- January 14
- February 4
- February 18
- March 11
- March 25
- April 8
- April 22
- May 6
Between semesters (May 8th - August 25th) we are open 8 am to 5 pm.
The Computer Lab is closed:
March 17th (Spring Break)
May 29th (Memorial Day)
July 3 & 4th (Independence Day)
September 4th (Labor Day)
November 23 & 24th (Thanksgiving)
December 25h through January 2nd (Winter break)
Who can use the lab?
- Any student enrolled in credit courses automatically receives an account with the UA Computer Network. This account is used to log on to any of the public access machines on campus including the Robertson/Hamilton Building Technical Center.
- Alumni students who are members of the Alumni program.
Local computer assistance is available at 228-4507. If you are having user name, password or any other technical issues you can call the Juneau Help Desk toll-free at (877)465-6400.
Support available for but not limited to:
- Helpdesk - This site is primarily to help students use the online information technology systems that are available to them at UAS.
- Distance Education Gateway - Search for distance degrees being offered throughout the entire UA system.
- Academic Calendar - Important Dates to know and scheduled Holidays.