Logging in to UAOnline
You need your UA ID and PIN to login to UAOnline.
Note: Your login for UAOnline is different from your login for UAS Online!
The Easy Login Maintenance Option (ELMO) allows you to:
- set your initial password and account activation
- look up your UA username and UA ID
- reset and synchronize your password
View a quick guide for ELMO (154KB)
Your UA PIN
If you are new to UAOnline, your PIN will be mailed to you. You can also access it through ELMO by viewing the certified mail message.
If you need your PIN reset, select "Forgot PIN" and answer your security question. If that doesn't work contact the Help Desk.
Update Your Personal Information
Be sure to update your current address and telephone number to receive information from the university in a timely manner.
Once you login to UAOnline, you will be able to search the course schedule, choose the classes you want to take and register for them.
Be sure to check-in with an advisor each semester as they are available to assist you with course selection for your degree program.
If you are new to the university and just want to take a class or two, go to the admission tab on this page for instructions on how to complete an application as a non-degree seeking student prior to registering for classes.
To register for a noncredit/CEU course, visit our online registration for continuing education.
Degree Works is a great UAOnline tool for monitoring the progress you are making towards completing your degree.
- Monitor a list of what you need to graduate
- Try a “what if” scenario to consider your progress toward other degrees
- Run an unofficial degree audit
- Maintain a checklist of your accomplishments
Be sure to check-in with an advisor each semester as they are available to assist you with meeting your educational goals.
View a how-to video for Degree Works (4min:37sec)
The Student Records section of UAOnline allows you to:
- View your grades and transcripts
- Find out why you have a hold on your account
- Make online payments
- Review account detail of your charges, payments and refunds
- Access your Tax (1098T) Information
- Request an Official Transcript
This section of UAOnline allows you to check the status of your financial aid process.
- Review your eligibility and document requirements
- Review and accept award offers, payment schedules, loan applications, and withdrawal information
- View your academic progress history and your account summary
- Set up direct deposit for your account
If you are applying for a University of Alaska Southeast scholarship, be sure to complete the UAOnline scholarship application in addition to any supplemental information specific to the scholarship type.
Contact a Student Success advisor or the UAS Financial Aid Office for advice or assistance with your financial aid and/or scholarship questions.
This section of UAOnline allows you to:
- Complete and submit an application for admission to a degree program
- Monitor the status of your supporting requirements
- Review existing applications and their status, if you have more than one
If you are new to the university and just want to take a class or two, complete the application as a non-degree seeking student prior to registering for courses.