Applying for Admission
To apply to the University of Alaska Southeast: fill out an online application or download a PDF application to fill out and submit. To ensure complete processing apply by the admission deadline! Priority deadlines are: August 1st for fall admission, December 1st for spring semester, and April 1st for summer semester.
We require the following to make an admissions decision.
- Completed Application for Admission.
- Selection of a specific degree
- Non-refundable application fee
- High school transcript(s) or GED
- Official transcripts of ALL previous college work.
The following additional information may be required.
- If you completed AP courses, CLEP exams or scored high on your ACT/SAT exams, submit official copies of your scores for consideration of this work towards your degree requirements.
- If you have been in the military you'll need to include a copy of your official Military Arts transcripts so they may be evaluated for credit.
- If English is not your native language you may be asked to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- If you have a documented disability or medical condition we ask that you submit official documentation of your condition so we may assist you in establishing accommodations to level the playing field.
Contact an advisor for details and assistance.