Rights and Responsibilities
Students with disabilities at UAS have a right to:
- Equal access to all courses, programs, services and activities offered through the University.
- Individualized accommodations
- Effective Academic adjustments/aids
- All other rights available to other students at UAS
Students at UAS have a responsibility to:
- Self-identify and self-advocate
- Make reasonable requests in a timely manner
- Meet qualifications and maintain essential standards for courses, programs, and activities
- Provide appropriate documentation
- Follow University procedures
Content maintained by Disability Services.