Welcome to UAS Career Services
(After starting Prezi, select "Full Screen" option in bottom right corner and click arrows at bottom to advance. To end, refresh this page)
Career Services has a wealth of resources to help you get the most out of your college experience and beyond.
- Not sure about your career direction? Career Services has several assessments you can take that are quick and free.
- Interested in part-time work? Check out the Jobs link to find out about both on and off campus positions.
- Need help with your resume? Call or email for a personalized one-on-one appointment to review and revise your resume and cover letter.
- You have an interview...what should you do to prepare? Contact Career Services for some effective interviewing tips or to schedule a mock interview session.
- Interested in an internship? Check out the Internships link for a list of current openings.
"After getting help with structuring and improving my resume and cover letters, I was very consistently picked for the interview phase, whereas before I wasn't even making it that far into the hiring process. I now have been accepted into a good position with the State of Alaska using the methods I learned with Career Services." - Colin Kalk, Class of 2013
Location & Hours
Career Services is located in the lower level of the Mourant Building in Room 102. Appointments are available Monday - Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Student Resource Center (SRC) at 907-796-6000.
Need help creating an effective resume and cover letter?
Learn how to create an effective resume and cover letter that will get results!Learn More...