Local 302 Operating Engineers Apprenticeship and UAS Program
This is a career opportunity to become a member of the Local 302 International Union of Operating Engineers as an apprentice. If there is an unfilled apprentice opening in the union it could be your entry opportunity into the union.
Must meet all the below qualifications
- At least 18 years old
- Pass DOL Work Keys test with at least a 4
- Have High School diploma or GED
- Have valid Alaska CDL driver's license w/HAZMAT
- Have no DUIs during last 3 years
- Have apprentice mechanic's hand tools
- Be (and stay) drug free
- Be physically fit
- Be willing to travel
For more information call the UAS School of Career Education at 907-796-6120.