The bachelor degree is awarded upon the successful completion of a prescribed program of requirements.
- Minimum credit requirements: 120 semester credits
- General Education requirements: 34 semester credits
- Upper Division requirement: 42 semester credits for B.B.A., B.L.A. degrees, 42-48 semester credits for B.S. degrees
- Resident credit requirement: 30 semester credits, 24 must be upper division
- Additional special requirements: Some degrees require completion of a portfolio or other assessment of student achievement. See specific degree information for details.
|Human Resources Mangt.||Juneau, E-Learning,|